The Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs and the Global Challenges Foundation invites you to celebrate the Day of Multilateralism and take part in a discussion about a UN fit for the future.
The event will be webcast on this site between 1 pm – 2.30 pm (CET). Viewers will be able to ask questions via chat.
Featured interventions from:
- Ann Linde, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Sweden
- Jean Asselborn, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Luxemburg
- Jens Orback, Executive Director of Global Challenges Foundation
- Fabrizio Hochschild -Drummond, Special Advisor on the Preparations for the Commemoration of the United Nations’ 75th Anniversary
- Dr. Augusto Lopez-Claros – co-author of Global Governance and the Emergence of Global Institutions for the 21st Century and winner of the New Shape Prize
- Anna-Karin Eneström, Sweden’s UN ambassador
- Alya bint Ahmed Al Thani, Qatar’s UN ambassador
- Rosaline Marbinah, Chairman of the National Council for Swedish Youth Organizations
For more information please contact Ulrika Westin, Head of Communications, Global Challenges Foundation, email@example.com, +46 (0)708 900 201.