The climate benefits of exports
Green transition is possible, and it is happening. Sustainable solutions from Sweden are enablers in this process, making Swedish exports an impactful factor for the global green transition. The purpose of this session is to share and showcase the Swedish experience of successful export promotion of sustainable solutions and how Swedish exports contribute to the green transition globally.
- Krister Nilsson, State Secretary to Anna Hallberg – Minister for Foreign Trade and Nordic Affairs
- Magnus Jiborn, Head of Research at Global Challenges Foundation
- Johan Söderström, EVP Europe, Middle East and Africa at Hitachi Energy
- Marie Trogstam, Chief Sustainability Officer at AFRY
- Tomer Shalit, CPO and Founder of ClimateView
Gustaf Bergström, Trade & Invest Commissioner of Sweden to the United Kingdom at Business Sweden